Monday, August 29, 2011

This Will Make Your Day

A couple of days ago, I got a friend request from a gal on Facebook by the name of Raine Szramski. When I saw we had numerous interests in common, I friended her and started looking through her galleries, as I saw she had been an art student. Then...I came across a folder that absolutely made my day, and continues to, every time I look at these images.

These, my dear readers, are Raine's cartoons of the Brotherhood. And they are wonderful.


There are more of them, and I will post more in a separate posting. These are just too wonderful to share all at once, and must be savored.

Personally, I kind of want a t-shirt with Ned and Topsy's portraits on it.

3 comments:

Linda Wulf Koenig said...

I am flabbergasted. These are amaaaaaaazing. Thank you for sharing, can't wait to see more!!!

Adam Lee Jones said...

These are really cute. Great post x

Raine Szramski said...

Thanks for posting my goofy cartoons, Grace. :)

You got it-- One Topsy and Ned t-shirt!(I'll have to ink it and clean up the sketch, I think, to make the design stronger for printing...)